Upcoming Events & Exhibitions:
- The Fairy Tale Fair, Patcham Methodist Church, Brighton- Spring 2013, date tbc.
- Brighton Craftaganza, March 2013.
- Brighton Artists Open Houses, Weekends through May 2013. I will be part of 3 artists houses this year! –
– The Cake House, 37 Cleveland Road, Fiveways
– Art @73 Stanmer Villas, near Fiveways
– The Dog House, 15 Hampstead Road, Dyke Road Arts trial.
Previous Events & Exhibitons:
- Brighton Artists Open Houses for Christmas 2012, weekends 1st Dec- 16th Dec– I will be part of two artists houses this Christmas with lots of handmade Christmas gifts & festive treats! See the AOH page for more details.
- Brighton Craftaganza- Saturday 8th December, Fabrica Gallery, Duke Street, Brighton, 11am-5pm.
I am looking forward to taking part in the Brighton Craftaganza again- this is a fab Brighton craft event, and this Christmas one is one of the biggest of the year!
- Woodingdean Community Centre Christmas Pamper Night- Tuesday 11th December, 7pm- 9pm, Warren Road. Crafts, jewellery, beauty, treatments, drinks, raffle and more! Free entry and raffle proceeds go to the nursery!
- Belles Christmas Market, The Brighton Centre, Russell Road Entrance, Central Brighton, Sat 15th December- 11am-5pm. Over 40 stalls of crafts, jewellery, vintage, food, raffle, live music and much more! Please pop along to this one-off event!
- Makers Boutique- Saturday 1st December 2012- New Road, Brighton, 11am-5pm. Don’t miss out on all the fab handmade Christmas gifts from local Brighton makers! You won’t find these on the high street!
- The Fairy Tale Fair at Christmas- 24th November 2012, Patcham Methodist Church. Join me and over 30 other crafty people for a magical, whimsical craft fair as well as children’s workshops, a vintage tea room, festive gifts, candy cart, live singers and more! I am the organiser of the fair and see the blog for it here: http://thefairytalefair.wordpress.com It’s going to be magical- don’t miss it!
- Patcham Methodist Church Christmas Fair, Sat 17th November 2012, Ladies Mile Road, Patcham, Brighton. I will have a stall at this community Christmas fair with crafts, cakes, raffles and more. Also the venue for our Fairy Tale Fair.
- Jubilee Market, Covent Garden, London- Sunday 4th November.
I have been accepted into the Covent Garden market in London! This will be my first fair outside of Brighton and I am looking forward to sharing my products with a new audience. I will be selling Christmas goodies, cotton bags, pocket mirrors, badges, greetings cards and more!
- Brighton Craft Alliance, Sunday 28th October 2012, The Brunswick, Hove. I will be part of this new & exciting craft fair taking place in Hove. More info: http://www.facebook.com/BrightonCraftAlliance
- The Lantern Fayre, The Level, Brighton, 12pm- 10pm, 6th Oct 2012. I will be taking part in this unique fair with crafts, live entertainment, cinema performance, workshops, food and more! More info: http://www.facebook.com/TheLanternFayre
- Hassocks Infant School- Ladies Craft and Pamper Night– Friday 28th Sept. All sorts of lovely crafts, jewellery, beauty, treats and more!
- The Fairy Tale Fair, Brighton, Saturday 18th August 2012. I will have a stall at this whimsical fair, which I am also organsing. Fall down the rabbit hole and explore over 25 craft stalls, as well as face painting, beauty, gifts, candy floss and Alice in Wonderland inspired cakes and drinks served on vintage china! See all the info on the blog here.
- Made In Brighton Makers Market- Brighton Marina, Sat 28th & Sun 29th July, 11am-5pm. The Made in Brighton market returns for a second year at Brighton marina. The event is on all weekend and is held in association with the Laughing Dog Gallery.
- Patcham Infants Summer Fair, Saturday 23rd June, 2-5pm.
A range of stalls will be at the summer fair as well as workshops, face painting, tombolas, children’s entertainment, a BBQ and more!
- Blakers Park Fair, Fiveways, Brighton, Saturday 16th June 2012. I will have a few little bits including badges and pocket mirrors as part of The Cake Houses stall at the fair.
- Saturday 2nd June- Makers Boutique, New Road, Brighton. This will be my second Makers Boutique which I am excited to be part of! It is known as the most popular hand made market in Brighton and has great reviews – not to be missed! Why not come along and take a look. Find us at Brighton Unitarian Church, New Road, BN1 1UF. 11- 5pm. See website here also!
- Jubilee Carnival, The Ladies Mile Pub, Patcham, Brighton- Sunday 3rd June from 11am. I will have a stall at this carnival which will also feature a fun fair, bouncy castle and lots of fun for all the family. Come along and enjoy the celebrations!
- Jubilee Bank Holiday Tuesday 5th June 2012- Craftaganza. It will be the fourth Brighton Craftaganza event and like the previous events, this one will be held at the Fabrica gallery. It will comprise of nearly 40 stalls selling exciting, unique and excellent quality handmade products representing a wide range of creative disciplines, all created locally. See their blog here: http://brightoncraftaganza.wordpress.com/
- May 2012 (weekends)- Artists Open Houses Brighton– I will be exhibiting at the cake house in Cleveland Road, and number 73 Stanmer Villas- both well established and respected houses! See the Artists houses page for more info.
- Saturday 7th April- Makers Boutique, New Road, Brighton. This will be my first Makers Boutique am I am very excited about being part of it!
- Saturday March 24th 2012- Craftaganza. It was the third Brighton Craftaganza event and like the previous events, this one will be held at the Fabrica gallery (situated in the centre of Brighton on the corner of Ship St and Dukes St).
- Nov/Dec 2011: Artists Open Houses: Number 73 Stanmer Villas, and The Cake House (37 Cleveland Road). Open four weekends for the festive season.
- Sat Dec 3rd- St John’s Christmas Craft Fair, Hangelton, Hove.
- Saturday 26th November 2011- Christmas fair, Burgess Hill.
- Oct 27th 2011- Sussex Deaf Association autumn fair, Carden Hill, Brighton.
- Oct 2011-Jan 2012: Handmade Shop, St James Street Brighton. I have been accepted into the Handmade Shop for local artists!
- July 2011: New Designers London. The Business Design Centre, Upper Street London, N1.
- June 2011: End of Year Degree Show at Northbrook College Sussex.